ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Anyone have a guess when Ca will move to a level below and we can reopen?
View Single Post

teachnkids

Old 01-10-2021, 05:39 PM

Wow! Way to attack OP!

She asked when it would be safe for salons to open. Many people really, really want a haircut.

It was suggested she contact someone about doing it outside. Never said she'd get one inside. Masked outside is definitely safer than anytime inside. Just read CA current mandates and I guess I would rethink that and not get one outside. Says no gatherings of any kind. Maybe OP wasn't aware of that.

Yes, it's not a good idea to go to a salon, inside or outside, in CA, but I truly think it could have been expressed with kinder words.

I am going through salon withdrawal. Here in NC they are open. I was going, but haven't been since Oct. My stylist got covid and then our numbers started spiking. I'm usually there 2+ hours. Not happening anytime soon. Outside, likely not because even though she's had Covid, she can carry virus and I'm not willing to risk it. Luckily I can do an ok job coloring at home.
teachnkids is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net