ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - When doordash will deliver your favorite food truck's food
View Single Post

Zephie

Old 01-17-2021, 07:58 PM

Honestly, I keep things down to $10-12 at a time. I have an "all my food" budget of $15-20 a day. I find that if I do pick up of my groceries, I spend $50-80 a week on groceries for my basics (lunches for school, heavy cream for protein shakes/meal replacement drinks, coffee for the machine because Starbucks is the death of me if I let myself buy it instead of making my own).

Anything I make for a meal is automatically enough for 3-5 meals so they are usually one or two dinners and at least one lunch.

If I order a premade entree from a local stay at home mom who makes the best casseroles - easy 5-6 meals a tray and I usually have 1 extra in the freezer. (Except for the last several weeks since covid went through her house after her husband brought it home from work and she didn't make anything till all were released from medical care.)

Lately though I am eating more delivery because im just plain depressed and don't have the energy to cook. Same reason why I had to reorder my protein shakes a week early. Im sure the stove incident and almost burning down the house before Christmas didn't help my desire to cook either.

It really balances out over the course of the week. Weekends tend to be more delivery. Week days are homemade and protein shakes.
Zephie is online now   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net