ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Update on Embarrassed, Angry and hurt
View Single Post

QueenBee2011

Update on Embarrassed, Angry and hurt
Old 09-08-2019, 02:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I threw in the towel!
I could barely talk to my grade level partner or the other teacher that spoke to the P. My P was being so cold to me, (I am certain the two teachers said that I wasn't communicating with them).

So,
I decided that I was going to show them all. I went to work with a cheerful attitude and was super productive. My room was completely ready to go for the first day of school while my partner was almost in tears because she was struggling and had to work over the weekend to finish. My P has done an about-face and is being very friendly to me.

Interestingly enough, I shared the incident with another teacher at the school. She said, "I knew there was something strange about her (referring to my partner). The teacher said, "I try to be very careful around her because I don't trust her."
Whew! It isn't just me. I am never going to trust any of the people involved in what happened but I am going to make darn sure that I make a fool out of my partner. I want the admin to see that I am just fine!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You truly were a wonderful support when I needed you.

QueenBee2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net