ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - No one's showing up to google class meetings
View Single Post

Haley23

Old 03-25-2020, 09:24 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

This is why I don't want to do "live" groups. We have a meeting with my sped director tomorrow and the groups via zoom was one of her suggestions. I'm going to suggest uploading pre-recorded videos kids can follow along to as well as extension assignments they can do after the video. That way, they can complete it whenever works for the family schedule and not have to be sitting in front of the computer at 9 AM every day or whatever. I honestly don't know if many will do the work either way, but I think I have a better shot with making in available for whenever vs. trying to put them on a strict schedule. Plus I don't want to waste my time sitting around in front of my computer all day waiting on people to show up! I hope my director goes for it. Classroom teachers are only supposed to do one "live" class meeting for 20 minutes daily so it doesn't seem fair that I would have to be teaching in front of my computer all day long.
Haley23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net