Pinterest - Missing Pins? - ProTeacher Community

MissTrace

Pinterest - Missing Pins?
Old 11-15-2011, 09:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Any one else notice that pins are missing from their boards? I was looking at a couple of my boards and noticed that some of my pins aren't there anymore.

cherylzyx

cherylzyx

missing pins
Old 11-16-2011, 06:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Quite a few of my pins are gone too. I hope Pintrest knows this is happening and is working to fix it.

learnalways

maybe
Old 11-16-2011, 06:20 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I am thinking maybe those were pins that maybe a particular website doesn't want to be linked. I was thinking that something like this could happen. If they are something you REALLY don't want to lose, I would bookmark the page on your computer. I lost a picture of a project I really wanted to make. CRAP.

Evergreen

Old 11-16-2011, 06:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I don't know about missing pins, but I was surfing Pintrest and discovered one of my friend's wedding pictures is a very popular photo being pinned! not surprising though, as they are a stunning couple and the wedding was featured on Martha Stewart Living!
camad

camad

missing pins too
Old 11-16-2011, 01:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

My entire halloween board is gone, it wasnt from one website or even two, it had LOTS. same with my family meals, I had like 30 or so, now just 4. I am not sure what is going on, but how are we to contact them and ask?

LeslieRE

LeslieRE

Me too!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

Quite a few of my boards are empty & missing pins!!! I am devasted! Sucks! I hope I can get 'em back! There's no way to back 'em up either! Fingers crossed it gets fixed! I did write e-mail to them earlier today! Grr...

VioletDelta

VioletDelta

Old 11-16-2011, 04:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

I've just noticed that two of my boards are almost completely gone, both have only one remaining pin. It freaked me out a little. Who knows how many other pins are gone as well.

On the other hand, I found out one pin I thought was lost last week, is now back in it's board. So I'm hoping that the rest will return as well.

BrendaT

BrendaT

New Pinner
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I've also noticed a number of my pins are gone. Went to look for a recipe this evening and it wasn't there. Hope Pinterest is working on this!

cherylzyx

cherylzyx

missing pins
Old 11-17-2011, 06:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

My pins are back this morning!

A Boynton

A Boynton

missing pins on Pinterest
Old 11-25-2011, 12:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

I just noticed a bunch of mine are gone from one of my boards too. Looks like they were ones posted before a certain date...If I had to guess they were all pinned prior to July or August. Hopefully it will be fixed. It seems to be taking Pinterest longer to correct some of these glitches, but they do get around to it eventually.

danayy

danayy

Old 12-16-2011, 02:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

a whole bunch of my pins are missing a lot are of recipes i was going to make it makes me so mad

♥theColts

Old 12-16-2011, 03:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #12

Okay, this is another one of those weird threads that has a ton of signed out posters, but I have had some disappear too! I wanted to make an ornament that I know I'll NEVER find again.
guest person

guest person

Pinterest dropped some of my pins too
Old 01-16-2012, 05:50 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #13

I can no longer find a pin of a photo idea I wanted. I'm sure there are other pins missing that I haven't noticed.

Also- I think this is a weird thread because this is one of the only pages I can find where people are talking about this problem. I wanted to know if it was possible for it to have disappeared or if I was just crazy and couldn't remember where I'd seen it.

Really stinks though.

jennMR

jennMR

same thing for me
Old 01-17-2012, 12:12 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #14

I am missing SO many freaking pins.

I pinned some diet things and wanted to go back to them today and ALL are gone.

I am also missing a ton of recipe ideas I pinned.

so annoyed!

goodfaery

goodfaery

Where did they go?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #15

I noticed that one gorgeous piece of jewelry was gone, and an silly little egg cup I know I pinned. I know I have accidentally deleted things, but when I do this, I know it.