Help

Future Teachers

Resume builder jobs

>

rbj1741

Resume builder jobs
Old 09-26-2016, 09:02 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

What are some part-time jobs that employers are looking for/expect a teacher candidate to have on their resume? I have been a summer camp counselor for the past six years but I am looking for something that could look even more appealing to employers.

Thanks in advance!

rbj1741 is offline   Reply With Quote

Ally93

Old 09-26-2016, 03:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Summer camp counselor is a great start! One thing I do that looks great on a resume is volunteering for the Special Olympics, or at a school near by you! This will look good on a resume because it shows you are involved in your community and have experience with children. You may also want to look into a daycare job. They usually love hiring students that are striving for a degree in education. I hope this helps!
Ally93 is offline   Reply With Quote

bnp1234

Old 09-27-2016, 01:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Volunteering is great! I feel like anything involving children is a good part-time job to have that will look amazing on a resume. A camp counselor will look fantastic on a resume because it shows that you can manage a large group of children at a time!
bnp1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

mustang123

Old 09-28-2016, 12:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I also agree with the posts above! Getting a job or volunteering with children is a great resume builder. Even though this is not related to a job, another way would be to check out different organizations that are related to education. There may be Honor Societies or local clubs that you could join. This would stand out to future employers.
mustang123 is offline   Reply With Quote