Help

Teacher News & Opinion

Florida Teachers: Voting out VAM SCORES

>

chalk4me

Florida Teachers: Voting out VAM SCORES
Old 12-07-2016, 07:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Everyone, who is disappointed in their VAM score, or doesnt understand it,,,, FLORIDA TEACHERS,,,please vote out this governor. He is not for Public Education, and is trying to get all of us to loose our pensions, so they can have more, and we can have less. Please send him a dissatisfied letter, and continue writing, and watch the SENATORS, WHO are in Office, and let's VOTE THEM OUT. They are elected by us, and current legislators including governor Rick Scott, started this whole VAM process. If everyone BANS together, we can vote them out, and stop this nonsense of not being treated fairly on Summative Evaluations, and them trying to bilk us out of our retirement., NOT FAIR, when they get life long benefits.... all policemen, and firemen, also get great benefits, and are they paing into FRS??? like we are forced to? Stop the taking advantage of teachers game, republican legislature in Tallahassee is playing . Let's ban together and VOTE ALL THESE GUYS OUT, AND SEND THEM PACKING., Who is with me? Let's start a petition, and send it to them!!!

chalk4me is offline   Reply With Quote

maryteach

I'm not in Florida
Old 12-09-2016, 02:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

so I can't help you out, but I really wish I could. I've been watching ed reform in Florida, and it is nothing short of horrifying. Rick Scott is a bona fide lunatic. I hope Florida teachers heed your call.
maryteach is offline   Reply With Quote