Help

Classroom Management

Behavior/Homework

>

lovnteachn03

Behavior/Homework
Old 01-08-2017, 03:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I teach 2nd grade. If anyone gives rewards weekly, do you separate them at the end of the week for behavior and homework? For instance, if a student turns in his/her homework all week do they get a reward for that? If a student does not get into trouble all week, stays on green, do they also get a reward for that? And what if a student has some behavior problems but turns in homework? I'm trying to do better this semester with my treasure box, but need some ideas. I was giving a ticket for the treasure box, on Friday if they turned in hw all week, but then if they got into trouble I didn't know if they should still get a reward, even though hw is separate. I was also giving a ticket for those staying on green all week. I hope someone can understand this and help me with ideas that will make it easy on me??!!

lovnteachn03 is offline   Reply With Quote

brownbear

Old 01-13-2017, 06:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I use Dojo. So students have a chance to earn points for working hard, teamwork, on task, helping others, and participating. Every 50 points equals a ticket choice ( lunch w/teacher, switch seats with friend, etc.) or prize box.
brownbear is offline   Reply With Quote