Help

Advertisements

Rodan + Fields

>

PurplePeacock

Rodan + Fields
Old 03-23-2017, 04:49 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Ever wonder what else you can do with your education degree? Are you looking to start your own business and be your own boss? Are you looking to supplement your teaching income?

I am looking for motivated & outgoing people to work part time / flexible hours with a company called Rodan + Fields. This is a new line by the creators of Proactiv and it's growing like crazy! We're already in the US and Canada and will launch in Australia next month. This time the doctors are focusing on the huge Anti-Aging market and they've created 4 incredible skin care lines that are clinically proven to show results.

This is not a party hosting company, there is no inventory to stock or handle, its mostly word of mouth, online and 100% work from home/computer. This can be done around a full time job or at home with kids, or both.

If you are interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message.

Cheers to new adventures!

Attached Images

Sign in to view image. Not a member? Sign Up FREE
PurplePeacock is offline   Reply With Quote