Help

Career Decisions

I have officially lost my mind

>

gertegan

I have officially lost my mind
Old 03-30-2017, 06:43 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

It's been a few years since I've posted, I left teaching about two years ago after a horrendous experience with an administration from hell, vowing I would never return to the career. Guess what I just did this morning? Sent out an application to a local high school. I don't know why. Well, yeah, because the job I have right now makes watching paint dry sound like fun and I think I can teach. I did it for six years in two different districts, so that means something, right? That last administration really beat me down, I question my abilities as a teacher and fear running into another pair of Napoleons like I did there. You know the type, "you will kiss my ring or I'll stomp you into dust". That type. Anyway, just had to freak out for a moment. I mean, I probably won't even get an interview, but the fact that I'm even contemplating the possibility has me wondering what I've been drinking lately. Why would I do this to myself? Wow, that really was a bad experience at that school. Huh. Anyway, thanks if you read and, if you didn't, I totally understand.

gertegan is offline   Reply With Quote

eeza

reconsidering teaching
Old 03-30-2017, 02:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

You had a not-so-great experience the first time around. Maybe this time it will be better. Not all admin are like the ones you experienced. I wish you the best!
eeza is online now   Reply With Quote