Help

Career Decisions

Updating Resume

>

lv2read

Updating Resume
Old 04-12-2017, 11:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I need to update my resume and I am not sure how to word my latest additions. I am currently the Grade Level Chair, which means that I make sure that my first grade colleagues and I are keeping up with deadlines, pacing plans, and implementing district required expectations. I also attend a Grade Level Chair meeting monthly and share the information with my colleagues. It is also my responsibility to lead our weekly grade level meetings.

Second addition: I am a member of SSPT, which means we review applications for assistance with students who are performing low academically and/or behaviorally. It is my job on this team to attend these meetings and give advice, suggestions and feedback. Also, I send out the meeting notifications to the teacher and parents of the upcoming meetings.

How should I word this on my resume'? TIA

lv2read is offline   Reply With Quote

basketball777

Old 04-13-2017, 12:24 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Just glanced at my resume and under the schools I have listed a sub heading: professional accomplishments and other achievements....then I have things bulleted with bullets(dots) like Grade Level Team Leader & anything else I want to highlight like Science Fair Coordinator etc

So I have a section of bullets under Both schools I was employed at since I did a lot at both workplaces
basketball777 is offline   Reply With Quote