Help

Future Teachers

Praxis Exams

>

Lserafini

Praxis Exams
Old 02-23-2017, 02:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am getting ready to register for the Praxis Core exam as well as the Praxis II exam. I heard that it is cheaper to sign up for all three sections for the Praxis Core exam at once rather than signing up for the different sections separately. My question is that is it better to save money and take all three sections at once or take the sections at different times?

Lserafini is offline   Reply With Quote

funnybunny320

Old 03-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Hi! I just recently took the Praxis core exam and I took all three sections separately. It was more money in the end but I ended up passing all three sections the first time. I was able to focus on each of the sections one at a time which really helped me out a lot! Hope this helps!
funnybunny320 is offline   Reply With Quote

SUteacher25

Different Times
Old 03-02-2017, 12:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

It is cheaper to take all exams together, but it isn't worth it. A lot of people take all three exams at one time and end up failing a section. It isn't worth staring at a computer screen for six hours straight because your brain becomes exhausted. I suggest taking the exams separately because your scores will be higher and you will be able to focus at your full potential!
SUteacher25 is offline   Reply With Quote

coolcat16

all 3 on same day
Old 04-21-2017, 09:49 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I took all 3 on the same day...this was 15 years ago and I don't recall there being another option. In any case, I think it was a lot to do in one sitting. Writing was the last test of the day for me and I don't think I did as well on it as I could have because my mind was tired out. On the positive side, the tests are not difficult and you will likely pass them anyway.
coolcat16 is offline   Reply With Quote