Middle School/Jr High (6-8)

7th grade penpals

>

hamato

7th grade penpals
Old 06-30-2017, 10:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello,
I teach 7th grade ELA and social studies. I have two classes of about 30 students. We are looking for another school (or two schools if necessary) to connect with as traditional penpals and perhaps share some work, and connect over skype or something as well. I'd love to have a collaboration between our two classes. We live in a very low income area in the Bay Area of Northern California and many of my students are quite far behind grade level. Please email me at hailey.amato@gmail.com if your class is interested! Thanks!

hamato is offline   Reply With Quote

nette25

PenPals
Old 07-10-2017, 04:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I will gladly be PenPals with your class. I have two 7th grade classes for English (not sure of numbers yet, but approximately 25-30 kids per class). I am in a Catholic school in Boca Raton, FL. It is an affluent area, though not all students attending have money; many are here on scholarship. I know academically they are low. Let me know if you are interested. My school email is glynn_lynette@stjoan.org.
nette25 is offline   Reply With Quote