Help

First Grade

Anchor chart storage

>

Marcimcg

Anchor chart storage
Old 07-08-2017, 04:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm looking for some ideas for anchor chart storage. I have some basic ones that are used with specific lessons that I don't want out all the time.

Some I just want for myself planning for lessons. Thinking about taking photos after kids and I make so I can have it without the chart itself.

I have some hanging on hooks inside closet door,but I have to move several to get to the chart I need.

More ideas?

Marcimcg is offline   Reply With Quote

Lottalove

Welp.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Can you take the picture and put it in a word doc or Smart Board file tp project on the board as needed? Or even make a SB file with the actual Anchor chart on that?

Does your closet have a hanging clothes rod? You can hang the posters (any posters, not just anchor charts) on those pants hangers and hang up on the closet rod. I've used the super nice wooden ones and the cheap plastic ones with the clips--both work. I've also hung the pants hangers on an unused "pocket chart holder" which it is just like the mobile clothes rack from Walmart...

When I did Daily 5 in the elementary level, I had my laminated anchor charts on my window shades with the 3M double sided tape.

Mmm, well, maybe someone can come up with other ideas. I'll return if I think of more.
Lottalove is offline   Reply With Quote

crazyeights

I moved to a very small classroom
Old 07-11-2017, 07:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

and I was short on space. I saw an idea of taking a tall plastic trashcan (mine is black) and I decorated with some stickers. I roll up the charts and put them in the can and I use a post-it to label the outside. Here is a picture of it in the corner of my classroom before I decorated it: (but forgive me if I have forgotten how to upload photos)!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1937 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	75353
crazyeights is offline   Reply With Quote