Help

Early Childhood Education (Pre-K)

What do you think

>

ideas4school

What do you think
Old 11-04-2017, 08:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi.... First off I usually don't complain but this really hurts. I want to begin with my co teacher..we have had our shares of up and downs. Lately we have gotten along really well.

I was out on Wednesday. I prepped my lessons for Wednesday and placed them in our Wednesday basket so it would be easy access for her to do my lessons. I got a text from her Wednesday while I was home and she claimed that the lessons were not placed in the basket. I find that so fishy cuz I know I put them in the basket Tuesday instead of taking them home. Then my director also said they both looked but no luck. Then when I went back Thursday, I saw my lessons in the basket. Weird..How did they show up? I told my co teacher, my lessons were here. She claimed all the baskets were empty and "you put them in there this morning" "don't set me up because they were not there on Wednesday"... I told her that I did not have them at home they were in the basket when I arrived. Even my director claimed that they were not there... I am so upset that they don't believe me..I just wanted to cry...then yesterday I took prep time and she was not happy and didn't talk to me..she snapped and said I still have to finish my planning for next week . She already had her prep time on Monday and we switch times when we get it. She hardly didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I just feel so hurt and want to cry

ideas4school is offline   Reply With Quote

Vet3Teacher

Old 11-09-2017, 09:35 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am so sorry you have to go through this. If you know you put them there, then you did. I hope she's not trying to get you out of there. Can you switch with anyone so that you don't have to work with her? Have you talked to your director about your situation? I hope things can get better.
Definitely document everything that is said and done. If you are alone in the room with her, voice record your conversation so cover your bases just in case.
Vet3Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote