lingerie shower games - ProTeacher Community

johnsju

lingerie shower games
Old 05-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm hosting a lingerie shower in two weeks, and I'm in need of some fun game ideas. I've found a few online, but I'm interested to see if any of you have something you've seen done. This is going to be a somewhat rowdy crowd, if that helps give you figure out what I'm looking for Thanks in advance!

TheJess

A really fun game
Old 05-11-2008, 05:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

we played at my lingerie shower was 'dirty pictionary'. someone brought a dry erase board and certain words (ahem) were put on a piece of paper and placed into a hat. each person picked out a word and had to draw it. whoever guessed the most won. this game can get as clean or as dirty as you like! it was a lot of fun though!!

Teach'n'Learn

Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I once played these at a shower. They'd be best with a rowdy crowd

Hot dog in the jar game. . . Each guest has some sort of belt (their own belt, string around the waist, whatever works). Then you tie a hot dog with a string and attach it to the belt. So the hot dog is dangling between your legs. Teams do a relay race to be the first team to have everyone run down to a small mouthed jar (or large-mouthed if you want it to be easier) and insert the hot dog in the jar without using their hands.

Banana/condom game. . . guests are separated into teams of two. one team member holds the banana. The other member attempts to put a condom on the banana, again without using hands.

MrChapp

Old 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I've never been to a lingerie shower, but I'm assuming it's something like a bachelorette party, given in honor of a bride?

If so, this is something we did at a friend's bachelorette party. It might be too late for you to do, but it was fun.

Each guest was asked to bring a pair of panties for the bride without putting a card on them. The bride had to guess who had brought each pair, so the panties had to be kind of a clue. For example, her wedding was only a week after mine and we were doing a lot of the planning together (even getting married at the same church). So I got her a pair of very lacy white panties to represent that we were both brides. Other people decorated the panties themselves.

Bethany

For a rowdy crowd...
Old 05-11-2008, 06:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

My friends and I are definitely what people call a "rowdy" crowd, so here are some things we did at two of our friends' shower...

Each person was given a small jar of PlayDoh and was asked to (ahem) "form" the man parts. After time was up, the bride then had to judge each PlayDoh figure to see which one was the best. It was absolutely hilarious seeing some of these "figures". We displayed them for the rest of the night and got so many laughs from them.

Another activity we did was to get a sheet of paper and (ahem again) use scissors to cut out the man parts (do you see a theme with my friends?!). Then, we had to decorate them however we wanted with glitter, markers, jewels...many looked like they were bedazzled, it was so glitzy! Then, using our creation, we pinned the "man part" on the firefighter (a poster)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were blindfolded, spun around, and the person closest to where the "man part" goes won. I am laughing just thinking about where some of those "parts" went...especially after a few drinks.

Hope you have fun...just make sure the bride is the center of attention with whatever you do!

Miss C

fun
Old 05-12-2008, 10:30 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

This is a bit less racy than some of the others, but it was fun. At my BF's lingerie shower, everyone brought pajamas or a nightgown or something, and we put it all in a laundry basket (it was super fun when people brought mismatched tops and bottoms!) and BF had to pair up everything correctly and then guess who brought what thing.

Kerri M

A few not mentioned
Old 05-12-2008, 11:26 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

I've played another version of pictionary that is a combination of the game telephone and pictionary; it's hilarious!! If you have for example 5 people, you need 5 stacks with 5 pieces of paper each. Each person gets a stack to start and they write something about the bride and/or groom (with my friends these tended to be slightly dirty). You get 2 minutes to write and then pass the entire stack to the person on your left. That person has to draw a picture of what was written. After 2 minutes everyone passes to the left and the next person must write what they think the picture is of. The next person draws, then writes, then draws etc. By the end you'll be rolling looking through the pictures and seeing how twisted the original thought became.

One more I've played that hasn't been mentioned involves 2 teams. Each team has one person hold a broomstick between their legs. The rest of the team must one at a time put a roll of toilet paper between their legs, waddle to the person with the broom, and without using their hands get the toilet paper roll onto the broom. It's a pretty fun relay race that gets a lot of laughs
Colleen

Colleen

post N roll game
Old 04-28-2009, 04:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I saw this one online the other day and I am planning on playing it at a shower I am hosting soon........
You divide the guests into teams of four or five. Each team elects a captian. The captain is on one side of the room, and must place a broom stick (or any kind of a long pole) between her legs. The captain may want to be braced against a wall....the other team members are given rolls of toilet paper to carry between their legs down to the captain and placed on her pole. All without hands! The team with the most rolls wins. Or the first team to get all their rolls on wins either way I think this will be hillarious......And I love the play doe idea! sculpting the grooms who-ha! Thats great !