Help

ARCHIVE

Student of the Week

>

Mrs. R :)

Student of the Week
Old 09-02-2005, 03:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am teaching third grade and want to have students be the student of the week. Do you have a letter that goes home each time asking students to bring in "stuff" about themselves? What does your letter say? I am looking for good models.

Thanks!

Mrs. R :) is offline   Reply With Quote

muffy

muffy

letter
Old 10-01-2005, 01:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I do send a letter home telling the date and time I would like the parent to come in. I just saw your message. I don't know how I missed it when it was posted in early Sept. If you want I can mail you a copy of my letter. I ask the parent to come in to tell us about this child. If you are interested please post your address and I will mail it to you ASAP.

Ms. J

Student of the Week
Old 10-04-2005, 04:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Hello!
I also teach 3rd grade, and I provide students with a large piece of paper which they decorate with pictures, or anything else they choose. On Fridays, they bring in one item to share, and I invite the child's parent(s) in to read a story to the class (or a chapter from our read aloud). I also eat lunch with the child and a friend some time during that week!

I have a letter I send home the week before. Post your e-mail and I'll send it to you if you choose!

Ms. J
Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote