ARCHIVE

Lucy Calkin Collection

>

lovetoteach

Lucy Calkin Collection
Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello,
I have a great deal to share with you. We use the Lucy Calkin Writing Program in our school district. Each unit has books that go along with the mini lessons. I was given this information on how to order a set of Lucy Books from Scholastic.

I ordered the books and could not believe it. I go 11 books that do go along with the writing program. Some of the books have the prices on the back and were a lot more than what I paid for them. Also, if you use the number that I list you get free postage.

This is a great deal even if you do not use the Lucy Calkin program.

This is the number to call and the order number:

Scholastic
1-800-724-6527

The number for the books is: YZ0960375

I just thought I would share this with you.

lovetoteach is offline   Reply With Quote

Ayesha

Ayesha

Grade 1/2 teacher
Old 03-12-2007, 03:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Hi, you wrote that you got a set of 11 books that go with the program, I would like to know what type of books are those, and how do you use them. Reply me on rafmas66@hotmail.com. Thanks for sharing. Bye

Kaylen

Thank you!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

It has been so hard for our literacy coach to get her hands on many of the books suggested in the units. Our librarian has offered to use some of her funds to pay for the books, but she found that a few were out of print. If it's not too much trouble, could you list the titles that come in the package? If they are the ones we are looking for, that would be easier than hunting them all down. If you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost? Thanks for sharing!
Kaylen is offline   Reply With Quote

1stgradenew

Real Quick
Old 03-12-2007, 04:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I ordered this books a while back and just a bit of advice. When you call I believe you have to ask for the catalog department b/c when you talk to the people who answer they get really really confused. But keep trying you will get them. I can't remember all the books but there are quite a few Angela Johnson books from the Authors as Mentors unit.
1stgradenew is offline   Reply With Quote