Help

Substitute Teachers

3 interview for 4 jobs-1 rejection letter so far

>

dreamin2teach

3 interview for 4 jobs-1 rejection letter so far
Old 08-13-2013, 12:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have not heard from my other interviews. One I'm supposed to hear from tomorrow. The last one I have not heard from at all. It was for two different positions in the same field.I may not hear. Schools start here next week. I didn't want to sub again but I may have to. I really wanted a full-time teaching job. I also saw a Jobs One Stop rep. today.
My surgery went well for my knee scope surgery, too. It's the best surgery I've had except for being allergic to almost all pain meds. that they can prescribe for me now.
My husband started his school last night. It started a week later than they originally told him.
Plus, I have blisters on my vocal cords that I have to see about out of state next week. (I use the VA system.) I over use my voice. They said teachers do this a lot. It's been bad all summer. Speech therapy is planned & can continue here along with a CAT scan for my nose. Joy.

We have & are feeding a fifth . It's not been a boring summer but it's been a kind of expensive one. And no vacation trips. The summer has flown by way too quickly.

dreamin2teach is offline   Reply With Quote

mooba1

Old 08-15-2013, 08:47 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Awww.....dreamin2teach. ++++ thoughts sent that you snag a permanent position. Please keep us posted! Hope things turn around for you very soon. (((Hugs)))
mooba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
VA sub

VA sub

Old 09-05-2013, 03:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Hopefully you hear back. I had 7 interviews this summer. 2 I never heard back from, but they were a while ago, so I'm sure they just didn't bother to tell me they hired someone. 4 I received rejection notices. 1 was 2 days ago and I'm waiting to hear back. Sometimes they don't let you know they've hired someone else at all.