Help

ARCHIVE

Back to School Bash ideas?

>

Amanda_09

Back to School Bash ideas?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:37 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I just received the information packet with further details about the upcoming "Back to School Bash." Our district does a HUGE bash about a week before school starts. The fire dept is there to check car seats, tons of booths with games and give aways, and all sorts of information about the new school year. Really a big party! The theme this year is "If You Give a Child a Book." It has been requested that our booth activities and giveaways support literacy/reading.

At our booth for our school, we have the Plinko game (similar to Price is Right). I'm in charge of set-up and PTA prez is asking for ideas about give-aways/prizes, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of how we can decorate our booth to be consistent with the theme?

Amanda_09 is offline   Reply With Quote

ImNewAtThis:)

BUT If you give a child a book... Then he..
Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Will need a lamp so he can see his book.... I think it would be awsome if you could think of about 5 of the BUT THEN HE WOULD NEED... and decorate the table so it looked like a story board... and then in proper fashion just like the book the last "story board" Would end.. But then you would have to give him a book.... I think it is a really cute idea.. I remmeber reading those books and my class just loving them!!
ImNewAtThis:) is offline   Reply With Quote

treetoad

Old 07-29-2010, 11:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

at the bottom of the plinko inplace of the number spots have a book and that's the one they try to win or school supplies (pencil, crayon, scissor) but the book is in the middle as the big prize. Use a plastic shower curtain over the table that has pockets and put books in the pockets
treetoad is offline   Reply With Quote