Substitute Teachers

tryng to be discrete

>

Lumberman

Lumberman

tryng to be discrete
Old 09-24-2018, 01:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was doing hallway duty for a teacher who is absent. I went to the men's room and a couple of boys were just hanging in there when they're supposed to be in classes. I don't think they're supposed to be in any study hall. One of boys gave himself away by saying "Teacher!". Neither one was using the bathroom but were just inside and the other using his phone when I went in. It's a good thing I knew at least one of their names.

I went to the office to give them the heads-up since the men's room is right across from the office. I was trying to monitor how long they been there and one of the clerks alerted an admin. I didn't know what happened next as I carried on.

dietcoke99

Discrete
Old 09-24-2018, 07:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

"I went to the office to give them the heads-up since the men's room is right across from the office. I was trying to monitor how long they been there and one of the clerks alerted an admin. I didn't know what happened next as I carried on."

I don't get the problem. Just like everything there are several ways you could have handled it, but what you did (and what the secretary did) were just fine. I've learned that if you ask enough people you'll find somebody who will tell you that you should have done something differently, but I think that what happened was what should have happened.
dietcoke99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Subtastic

Old 09-29-2018, 09:05 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

At one school I was at, you had to have a hotel-like card to enter the men's room. I asked for one and was told that subs don't get them, that I could use the bathroom by the gym, which was at the other end of the building. I ended up using the boys' restroom, which was awkward uncomfortable - and disgusting. I pity the person who has to clean that on a daily basis.
Subtastic is offline   Reply With Quote