Help

Art Teachers

Art classroom photo tour

>

Melissa/1st/TN

Art classroom photo tour
Old 08-25-2014, 06:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm brand new at teaching elementary art-- but wanted to share my pictures! http://mrs-smithsroom.blogspot.com/2...-roompt-2.html The post below this one shows how I painted my art room rug! Hope you enjoy the tour!

Melissa/1st/TN is offline   Reply With Quote

NewGrandma1

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-28-2014, 12:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Great job! You have some great ideas. I am going to tell my art teacher friend to check out your blogspot! Have fun this year.
NewGrandma1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Futureclass18

Art Room
Old 03-03-2016, 10:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Your classroom looks very large! I am a early childhood major and I assist the art teacher that never has enough space. I am inspired by the bulletin board! I love creating bulletin boards. Its my favorite thing to do! My teacher has a corner for the children after there done their artwork to explore artists, paintings even color or draw. We just did this in our classroom and it works great! Especially when you have little ones who can't stop moving! We have a wall that has a section for each grade level where we post our objectives and demonstrations of that unit. Another idea would be to get large storage bags ( we buy them at the dollar store) to put all your units in. Its keeps things organized and neat!

A fabulous lesson idea that we did was having the kids make a screen shot for a iPhone. They drew a picture, wrote a sentence then added a hashtag and emojis! it look fabulous when we hung them all up! They looked exactly like a Iphone.
Your room looks amazing!
Futureclass18 is offline   Reply With Quote