Help

Educational Technology

Office 365 on iPads

>

NavyHusband

Office 365 on iPads
Old 12-13-2016, 01:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My district recently adopted Office 365. They made all of the students and teachers accounts. Office 365 has a app for iPad and the district wants to get it's monies worth so I was wondering if anyone has experience using Office 365 on iPads? I only have 5 iPads, so it would have to be a group effort.

Side note: Office 365 is from Microsoft and has programs like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneDrive on it.

NavyHusband is offline   Reply With Quote

Jenny

Old 01-08-2017, 09:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Sorry, I can't help with Office as we are a google school - but if you are looking for ideas for ways to use it in the classroom there are tons of ideas on the internet for using the google suite that would also apply to using office.
For example I use my ipads every day at writing time for the kids to write on. Not publishing, but just writing in the same way they would in their writing book. The kids are so excited for their ipad day, and they get really fast at typing, by term 2 most of them will 'type' more than they would write in their books. We also use google slides (like powerpoint) to create books. Each slide is a new page.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote