Help

Substitute Teachers

A nice story!

>

RadSub19

A nice story!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I subbed in a 1st grade classroom today and one little boy's mom came in to help with journal writing. We were chatting during recess and she said her older son who is in 4th grade knew who I was. She said that I got him in trouble for something and he had to write an apology letter to me for his homeroom teacher. She told me that he was mortified about his behavior. She was extremely nice!

For the life of me I couldn't remember what he did! He's a good kid, funny and smart! Then I remembered that someone tattled on him because he stood up on a chair while I was turned around. I called him out on it and asked him if he would dare to try that when his teacher was there. He said No and was really embarrassed!

I subbed for his class at least a month ago! hahah! Its nice to know that the kids remember me and want to be good when I'm the sub

RadSub19 is offline   Reply With Quote

TeachwLove

Cute story
Old 01-22-2010, 05:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

It's so sweet when a kid takes correction to heart. Thanks for a positive story!
TeachwLove is offline   Reply With Quote