Help

Teacher Authors & Bloggers

How did the SALE go?

>

MiddlingAZ

How did the SALE go?
Old 03-06-2014, 06:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Very so-so for me. About the usual number of sales and interestingly several were my under $3 items that I did not add my personal discount to. So they did get the TpT discount. I feel like I actually lost money because I made less profit on the over $3 items sold that I discounted

I didn't read every post on the Forums about the sale, but my take is that most did not feel it was a huge success.

There was one interesting post about the actual number of active sellers, to put the sale numbers from the TpT admin in perspective. I never really knew. It does seem like there are many inactive sellers--I have had buyers who are labelled as sellers but when I click on their Store, they have few or zero products/followers.

MiddlingAZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Gimet

Old 03-07-2014, 07:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I didn't have any big increase in sales--I actually had more daily sales since the sale. And I spent more (on clip art) than I made in sales, but now I have lots of new projects!!! More products to work on!
Gimet is offline   Reply With Quote

yesteach

inactive sellers
Old 03-22-2014, 08:43 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I'm just a new seller, but as such, I'm wonder if some of those you mentioned with few or no products signed up as a seller thinking they'd like to do it, then realized how time consuming it is and just didn't bother after that. I'm really enjoying making class decor, but I don't know that I'd sit and just create units of study to sell. Those would be more, if I used it in class, I might bundle it up and sell it, not something I'd make just for TPT.
yesteach is offline   Reply With Quote