Help

Teacher Authors & Bloggers

Selling google docs/ forms on TPT?

>

teacher0729

Selling google docs/ forms on TPT?
Old 08-06-2017, 03:12 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I just recently have thought about posting products for sale on teachers pay teachers. Many of the things I have already made are on Google Docs/ Forms. Is there a way for me to sell these? I think I read I can't upload a font to Google Docs/ Forma so am I not allowed to sell because the font isn't for commercial use? How would I post if it's not a PDF and I want it to be editable?

teacher0729 is offline   Reply With Quote

PBnJ

Old 09-02-2017, 08:45 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

You can sell Google Docs/Forms. When you click on the "share" button, you will copy the link and then edit the end so it forces someone to copy the shared document instead of having permission to edit your files.
Example Link:
https://docs.google.com/slide/d/1pR1...Re7rgE7w0/edit

delete the part after the last forward slash /
the new link will look like this:
https://docs.google.com/slide/d/1pR1...Re7rgE7w0/copy

After you have edited the link, you can make a quick PDF with directions on how to use (and get access) to the document and then insert the link into the PDF. This is the part you upload to TPT. Your buyer will click on the link, Google will prompt them to make a copy of the file in their own drive, and then they can use/edit as they need to.

Your images/clipart and any fonts that you have commercial licenses for need to be "flattened". You do this by making all the slides/docs that you don't want to be movable. Then you export those pages/slides as a JPG and reinsert them into the files/slides as the background image. Then add the editable text boxes, movable parts, etc.

Hope that helps!

Rhoda
http://rhodadesignstudio.com
PBnJ is offline   Reply With Quote

teacher0729

Fonts
Old 08-16-2019, 03:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I know this is over a year later! Lol... Thanks so much! But I don't have a font that I bought. Can I sell products that are just made with Arial, Times New Roman, Comic Sans etc. fonts that Google offers? Or would I get in trouble from Google for selling?
teacher0729 is offline   Reply With Quote