Help

Gifted Education

Technology in class

>

woo pig

Technology in class
Old 09-04-2009, 08:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

What different types of technology do you all use in your classroom? I'm taking a class towards my masters in GT right now and am doing some research on using technology in the GT room. Any help would be welcomed! I'm asking different teachers about what they use, likes/dislikes, and if you've read any articles recently about using technology in class. Please let me know your ideas and thoughts about technology!

woo pig is offline   Reply With Quote

yesteach

What we have
Old 09-07-2009, 09:10 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

In my classroom we have four computers, projector, document camera, digital cameras and (as soon as they're released for sale), we're getting a class pack of averpens.

As for software - basic office stuff, Photostory, Frames (animation) Google earth. I may be getting KidSpiration, we're discussing it.
yesteach is offline   Reply With Quote

iteachgate

Technology Projects
Old 09-08-2009, 09:38 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Go to jenuinetech.com and view some Jennifer's wonderful projects for technology in the classroom. It's so very user friendly and the kids love the lessons. She encourages you to use technology a little at a time and digest your learning as you gain confidence and expertise. Also...Smartboards are fantastic and there are many lesson plans available online to support this tool in the classroom. Good luck!
iteachgate is offline   Reply With Quote