Help

Gifted Education

Torrence Creativity-SCORING HELP!

>

beclynn

Torrence Creativity-SCORING HELP!
Old 09-04-2007, 06:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This is my first year GT. Last year's teacher left a lot undone! Students nominated last year were not tested. I was told to use the Torrence test and grade myself... well that might be ok if I could find the scoring guide. I have no idea. I am also testing with the OLSAT, I think that is the Spelling . I did find all of the guides and scoring sheets for it . I am wondering if any one has advice.
All that I can find for the Torrence creativity test is the scoring sheets and teacher manual.

beclynn is offline   Reply With Quote

moshirabadi

moshirabadi

need to tool
Old 11-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

dear
i`m a master of science (nursing student)from iran.and i need Torrence creativity test for my project.i want to assess our nursing student`s creativity.please help me.thank you.
michellew

michellew

Old 04-03-2009, 11:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I would love to have a copy of your adapted scoring sheet. I am in the process of getting my gifted certification.
MonicaAnne

MonicaAnne

Torrence Test Adapted scoring sheet
Old 04-07-2009, 07:28 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Hello,
I would love your adapted scoring here in Maine.
Thanks,
Monica
Monica_Wardwell@fc.sad57.k12.me .us

mrsahope

could you email
Old 04-27-2009, 08:20 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Hi. I would love a copy of your adapted scoring sheet. I did try to email, but it was "undeliverable". Could you email it to either:
mrsahope@yahoo.com or ashley.hope@cherokee.k12.ga.us ? I will begin the gifted program soon, and would love to see it. Thanks

mrsahope is offline   Reply With Quote
Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Torrance
Old 03-13-2011, 06:24 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

Hi,
You may give the Torrance, but unless you've done the training, and have become certified, you CANNOT score them out. (It was a 3 day process and at the end, you had to score some within 90% mastery to get your certificate).

It is not hard to score, but there are definite elements that you will not do correctly if you are not trained. Find a fellow teacher who is, and ask him/her to do them for you. I recently took home 20 TCTs because one of our teachers isn't certified to score them out....someone should help you.

Ask your district to pay for the training course. of course, given the current economic situation, that's a crap shoot. i was lucky-my county paid for it-we were the last group to have that given to us. The training, i believe was 300/per person, and you received all kinds of help and the materials needed.

Good luck.