Help

BusyBoard

Jumping back and forth between in-person and remote

>

EMO109

Jumping back and forth between in-person and remote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

We have been in-person since the beginning of the year, with the exception of the last few days before holiday break. However, cases here are rising, so Iím guessing itís just a matter of time before we end up in quarantine. In addition, winter weather may also cause us to go remote - snow days exist as normal, but delays will be remote days. We have guidance for a remote plan, but the district is leaves us lots of flexibility, which is great, but leaves us a lot of open interpretation. Weíre not expected to be live all day - guidance is no more than 90 minutes live, & total of 3 hours of work.

So my question is, how best to prepare for and adjust to remote learning, in light of the fact that it might just be for a day or a week or two? I do have a few students who have chosen to be remote, so I have videos and work for them that can easily be assigned to everyone, so thatís not really the problem. Itís more how to create a schedule and get all of us to adjust on a dime to remote and then back to in-person. Any advice?

EMO109 is offline   Reply With Quote