Renewing your Sub permit

>

CASahsub

CASahsub

Renewing your Sub permit
Old 01-05-2021, 07:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi Everyone,

How did you sub emergency permit ( 30 day) renewal at the CTC website go this year, I have applied for a renewal since my expires in August 2021 , I assumed there would be a delay and applied for renewal as suggested by my sub coordinator. Has anyone started this yet ?

Tapdancesub

Old 01-06-2021, 11:15 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

My expires in June, I havenít even looked at it yet. Usually the first reminder will come next month.
Tapdancesub is offline   Reply With Quote

Sublime

Old 01-06-2021, 10:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Mine expires in October. I renew it during the summer. I had no problem renewing last summer; they took my money, no problem. Why do you think there would be a delay? It's not affected by covid or UI. As a matter of fact, for most of us, they got our money and how many have subbed????? At least I subbed on-line 3 times, so my cost was covered.
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote

Aillya

Old 01-09-2021, 06:54 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

To answer your question, I doubt there'd be a delay. They're already reminding me about mine like it's just business as usual, even though the work I've gotten this year has been scarce at best.

I renewed mine last March, just before the schools shut down and covid put me out of work. I didn't even get a refund for it when the schools literally closed a week after I renewed. I don't think I'll renew this year since it seems like a waste of money.
Aillya is offline   Reply With Quote
ogsub

ogsub

looks like there is delay
Old 01-10-2021, 09:19 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Thank you all wonderful subs:-) for answering, the reason I asked is because I saw that they are still processing submissions done before October. So, I thought why wait, might as well apply for renewal now!! God knows when I will get the renewal , there is a risk my district will require it to be renewed on file for next year.

I am trying to be more hopeful about next year , being in CA, keeping fingers crossed.

Miss earning my own money, doing some unnecessary purchases ;-) while doing vital purchases etc etc.