Day 2 - ProTeacher Community

Miss Sparkle

Day 2
Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Just finished my exercise for the day...day 2 DONE!

Did 30 mins on my bike and 30 on the elliptical. In between sets of bike/elliptical I did my arms, abs, and squats challenge. Feeling motivated to keep it going.

My friend came over again and we worked out together. I think that helps a ton. Sadly she'll be moving several states away, so I'll have to workout alone.
We've made a pact to call/text daily when we've completed our workouts. I think that will help, knowing she's expecting a call.

Thanks csb for your support! Posting on PT is the first thing I do after working out, knowing you (and others) will be reading it! That also helps keep me accountable.

Healthy, here we come!!

csb/5th

Yay!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:08 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Good job again today, Miss Sparkle!!! You sound very motivated. I am sorry that your friend is moving away, but you have a great plan to text or call after exercising.

I walked 2 fast miles tonight. Sure wish I had done 4, but I got a late start and talked myself out of the other 2. I had 2 appointments today, so I didn't get to do any exercise during the day. Oh well. 2 miles is better than 0 miles, right?

See you tomorrow!!!!