emailing to ask about if interview have been set up? - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

The Job Search

emailing to ask about if interview have been set up?

>

dusty

emailing to ask about if interview have been set up?
Old 07-31-2019, 05:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

On Monday I applied for a teaching position on school spring and I then emailed my cover letter/resume to the principal's school email address letting her know I also submitted through school spring. I did not get a response to my email but the next day it shows that my school spring application was reviewed. Unfortunately I got my hopes up only to be let down when no phone call or email came. Is there any point in emailing the principal again to ask if she has made a decision regarding interviews or is it just a waste of time? I know it's only been two days but i also know interviews are set up pretty quickly or for all I know it could have been filled internally and not even be a real opening. I've kind of entered the desperate stage since tomorrow is August 1st.

dusty is offline   Reply With Quote

kahluablast

Old 07-31-2019, 06:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Personally, I donít know what would be wrong with it. Sometimes it might be the only way to get your feet in the door. You risk them interviewing only to keep you from bugging them, but if you interview ell, you can make your impression then.
kahluablast is online now   Reply With Quote