Help

BusyBoard

Seeking Advice as Newbie

>

2BInspired

Seeking Advice as Newbie
Old 03-25-2020, 06:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am reaching out to you experienced teachers for advice for me during the quarantine. I had just finished my Masters and my Student Teaching and had 1 more Cert test scheduled before I was to be ready to submit for certification - then the test was cancelled rescheduled, schools closed and I am stuck learning from home at the moment: getting google certified in classroom and I want to build a readiness because I believe there will be openings if everyone suddenly goes back to work.
Since I have little hands-on experience - I want to continue using this time to prepare my job readiness profile. Can anyone recommend what they think my readiness would look like? I am familiar with 5th grade cuz of student teaching, but I am more interested in the learning grades of 3-4. Is it overkill to download a grade curriculum in full and just read it? I have gotten advice to start subbing (i have 2 months sub experience in an urban setting)...I'm definitely willing to go that route as long as its in one place. Thanks I appreciate any and all advice, as I am about to give up!

2BInspired is offline   Reply With Quote