Red Clover Room

Summer Goal

>

Tulips

Summer Goal
Old 05-12-2013, 03:39 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Summer goals:

Weight loss goal: I want to lose at least 15 more pounds. I've lost 40 so far, and I want to get past the 50 pound mark!

Exercise goal: I need to exercise at least 3 times a week, not only to help with weight loss, but to keep my blood pressure down.

Food goal: I want to eat more fruits and veggies and less carbs.

alicia1teach

Old 05-24-2013, 01:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Awesome! Congrats! I am half a pound from fifty lbs lost so I hope to reach it next week. I have been stuck gaining and losing the same two pounds over and over for a while.

Weight Loss Goal: I would like to ten pounds before school starts back...that is about a pound a week

Exercise goal: I need to exercise at least three times per week!!!!! (This will be the hardest to make myself do)

Food Goal: I want to get in all of my water and eat a piece of fruit with my snack.

mackensoft

Congrats to you both
Old 06-12-2013, 05:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I too am so close to 50 pounds. However, I feel that I have had a horrible time since school was out. I have lost 46.2 since January and I really want to hit the 50 pound mark.

Weight Loss Goal : I would like to bypass the 60 pound mark.

Exercise Goal: I already walk 3.2 miles at least 3 times a week and sometimes more. I would like to add more toning to my routine. I want to try to avoid the loose skin thin.

Food Goal: I want to try to up my water content and eat 5 or more servings of fruit and veggies a day.