Help

BusyBoard

SeeSaw Code

>

Teacherbee_4

SeeSaw Code
Old 03-22-2020, 05:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I haven't used SeeSaw in years...like 5! HAHA! With at home learning, though, it's going to be a life saver! My teaching partner added me to her class as a co-teacher, since my students have used it when they are in her room. I'm wondering though, if a student doesn't have the code, how do I find the code to give it to them? I did something and found a code, but it said the text only lasted an hour. The student was asking, so I'm hoping he gets the message and can do it in an hour. The QR code popped up too, but I wasn't sure how to send that to him virtually. Is there another way to get the code?

Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote

seesaw 1

seesaw 1

question
Old 03-23-2020, 03:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm not far ahead of you bit I did have this problem and sorted it.
The codes should not expire, but if they get an 'expired' message, just click on home learning codes and generate a new set. Codes should last 90 days, and if they get a new one, old ones still work.

I think Seesaw is inundated with new customers at the moment and things are being changed to suit the circumstances.

If they can't log in, check that the family is using the seesaw class app, not the seesaw family app. That's another issue I had with some families.

Hope this helps.