Help

Career Decisions

FTCE 6-12 exam....

>

kkglisa77

FTCE 6-12 exam....
Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was a ninth grade LA teacher for three years before I took family time off. That was three years ago! I have decided that going back into teaching is the best thing for myself and my family. I would like to teach all areas of high school, so I have to take the FTCE exam. I have read lots of threads on here, and other sites, saying how hard it way. But, have a friend whom I use to teach with that said she passed it the first time.
I am basically freaking out!! The test is $200 and I really do not want to take it more than once. I have taken the online tests and the ones that have come with a study guide I purchased, and passed them. I know all of the questions about "what to do" and just have to spend some time reviewing the lit, grammar, and poetry terms...
So, finally my question to all you wonderful teachers....am I pretty good with what I already know bc of my three years teaching and basic review...or should I be cramming every spare moment....
Thanks so much!!

kkglisa77 is offline   Reply With Quote