Career Decisions

2nd Career?

>

goldbug036

goldbug036

2nd Career?
Old 03-19-2011, 11:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

If I had unlimited resources, I would be a career student. I have been a teacher for my entire professional career, but if I had to identify a "1st" career, I would call myself a professional student. I have chosen to become a teacher because it allows me to learn alongside a large group of other students everyday. I love constant intellectual challenge and I maintain the teacher/student divide only so that I can intervene with guidance as needed. Otherwise, I prefer to explore ideas as if I were only the discussion leader. If I were to choose a third career, I have no doubt that it would be as an instructor for one of the many personal interests that I engage in outside of the classroom. Anyone need human canonball lessons?

breezey

Old 04-16-2011, 06:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

goldbug, I am so with you- I would LOVE to be a career student- if only I am ever bestowed with "unlimited resources"! I could trade you human cannonball lessons for sumo wrestling techniques!
breezey is offline   Reply With Quote