Help

First Grade

Hooked on Phonics?

>

ms.abc

Hooked on Phonics?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello Teachers! Its been a long, long time since Ive been on here its been quite a trying semester this time around, but nevertheless, Im moving right along with it! *BIG SMILE* Ok, so I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the reading program "Hooke on Phonics" and if so, could you share with me some activities you do for the following sections" Learn, Practice and Read or am I looking at this program all wrong, is there a set activity and/or regime one should follow within those categories. I have read the parent guide and I am still unclear as to what the learn, practice and etc.. is or what should/could be done during each. The reason I need to know the above is because I am expected to discuss it in a faculty/staff meeting power point and all, but how can I do that if I dont fully understand!?! So thats when a light bulb went on and I thought my fellow, helpful pro teacher friends!!!!! So any-feed back is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!