Help

BusyBoard

Earphones

>

seenthelight

Earphones
Old 07-17-2019, 07:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Every year, I give my students earphones as a gift either for back to school or Christmas. I usually buy these:

https://www.dollartree.com/shoelace-...earbuds/227324

I find them to be more durable because of the shoelace design, and I like that I can write each childís name on them with sharpie because the cords are thick enough.

This year as I started browsing the Dollar Tree website, I found these:

https://www.dollartree.com/travel-ea...ct-case/282654

Does anyone have experience with them? I like that they come in a little case with a carabiner. I can have the kids attach them to their iPad cases (weíre 1-1). I just donít know how those thin wires will hold up, so I thought who better to ask than PT.

seenthelight is offline   Reply With Quote

UVAgrl928

Old 07-17-2019, 07:51 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Oops- I accidentally posted this in the wrong place while I was trying to look to see what grade.

I havenít used either, but that case looks kinda tiny- I foresee kids having trouble getting the sets back in the container 🤔
UVAgrl928 is offline   Reply With Quote

seenthelight

Old 07-17-2019, 08:03 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Theyíre upper elementary, so I donít think putting them back in will be a problem. Although, I did think the carabiner looked pretty small, and thought that might be an issue. I wish my local dollar tree had some for me to see and try out. I bought myself a pair of the shoelace ones before I started giving them to the kids, and liked them so much that instead of just putting them in my class store, I bought a class set.

seenthelight

Old 07-17-2019, 06:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Update: I happened to stop in at a different Dollar Tree, and they had a pair in stock. I didnít even spend the buck to try them out myself. The case is super flimsy even by Dollar Tree standards, and the carabiner is even smaller than it looked in the picture.

Iíll be sticking with my tried and true shoelace model. Does anyone have any ideas though for storing them on the iPad?

Thatís why I had entertained the idea of the travel ones because I thought if they could be carabinered to the case, then it would make for easy accessibility.