Ideas for Middle school Drama Showcase

>

schmee33

schmee33

Ideas for Middle school Drama Showcase
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi!

I am hoping that you all can help me brainstorm. I am a high school student currently running the middle school drama club. For the end of the year we are presenting a final showcase for parents. We will be doing a seris of one act plays the kids are working on as well as some improve skits. I am trying to think of something that we could do as the final act. I would like to involve all the club members (16) but not invovle much memorization. (some of them are having enough trouble with the plays!!) Anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!!!

ThankaTchr
Old 08-01-2010, 05:39 AM
This message has been deleted by ThankaTchr. Reason: duplicate

ThankaTchr

Spoon River Anthology?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:41 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I did an intro at a PTA night with some drama students (4 10th graders) to showcase our drama club (7th -12th grade). These are short little snipets of people's lives. We had them on stools in costume (mostly overalls-country style) The book is based on people who have passed away- so it's not like overly upbeat but thoughtful...but maybe it could be an easy future piece if not this one. Lots to choose from in it.

Our elementary school sang and choreographed to the HS Musical "We're all in this Together" in case you want a really simple finale type number. but not sure if you want canned music or what your style is. Hope that helps.
ThankaTchr is offline   Reply With Quote