Help

The VENT

Update and OMG!

>

eliza4one

Update and OMG!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I truly am not a complainer. Search the vent boards...I don't think you'll find a single vent from me. Yet this is the 3rd in 2?ish weeks!

Update on the scheduling issue....my revolving door and SPED teacher that shows up at wrong time and/or doesn't show.

We had a meeting today, as P knows how stressful this is. Deep down, I think he knows that my classroom environment is NOT best for kids.

So, the meeting was great. About 8-10 in attendance (I have that many kids with issues in my class).

The schedule isn't any better...it just can't be. BUT, the SPED teacher was told that if she does not arrive at her scheduled time, the kids will not be leaving the room to go with her. I am to also document. I cannot send them to her, as she doesn't have a 'room'. We have 2 SPED teachers, and mine is more of a floater. She has been working w/the kids in the hall.

Thanks to those of you who were supportive. There are just times when you need support.

Anyway, I am going to post a new message about my OMG and vent. I don't want it to get lost amongst this post.

Last edited by eliza4one; 01-07-2010 at 09:22 PM..
eliza4one is offline   Reply With Quote

teabreak

Good start
Old 01-08-2010, 05:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

This is a good start. Make sure you keep up with the documenting. You will need it when you are called to the IEPs for sure.
teabreak is offline   Reply With Quote