Class names

>

k1teacher25

k1teacher25

Class names
Old 07-09-2012, 02:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello everyone!

I am a first year teacher and I've been using the summer months so far to plan and get organized for my first year of teaching. I have decided on a jungle/safari theme for my classroom, and I'll be incorporating the chicka-chicka boom boom theme for the start of school.
The main thing I'm having difficulty with is my class name. All of the teachers have a name that is put on a banner for student of the month ceremonies to identify the class when they are outside. You can see Mrs ___'s Busy Bees, Mr __'s Owls, Miss ___'s Spunky Monkeys....Any suggestions on something I can do that will tie in with my theme?

Ones I've heard so far are adventurers, exploreres and wild things, but I'm looking for any other ideas.

Thank you so much for the help!!

kriskait98

kriskait98

Suggestions fro k1teacher25's
Old 07-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Here's are some suggestions, Mrs. ____Cool Koalas, Mrs. _____ Gators, Mrs. _____ Tiny Tigers.

I am also a first year teacher and having the same mental block of themes for my technolgy class, any suggestions anyone....