Help

Bulletin Boards & Classroom Themes

Hollywood Theme

>

brettski9982

Hollywood Theme
Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am doing a Hollywood Theme in my classroom this year, and I am having trouble coming up with a few titles for some bulletin boards.

For the Hallway, I was thinking of using this red carpet scene setter that I found online and title it ___________(my name) Studios. What do you think? Also, what would you put the students names on?

I need helping thinking of a title for my Writing Board and Math Board. I want to use a director's clapboard as the vocal point for the Writing Board, but I can't think of a title?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

brettski9982 is offline   Reply With Quote

shellea

writing
Old 07-18-2012, 03:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

What about Stage Write! or Setting the Stage for Writing:

You could use the clapboard to show the steps of the writing process- Take 1- Prewrite, Take 2- Rough Draft, etc.
or you could use the clapboard and if you use 6 traits + 1 you could use those components as your stages- Take 1 - Ideas, Take 2 - Organization and so on.

I'm using a Hollywood theme this year and using the Stage Write! idea- I found it on PT somewhere. At Teacher's Notebook there are hollywood theme writing signs as well.

Hope this helps!
shellea is offline   Reply With Quote

alicia1teach

Old 07-18-2012, 04:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

For Kid names I'm going to put stars with their names on the floor and they will look on the 'walk of fame' to see if they are in my class at open house.

For posting work, i'm going to use model magic (found recipe for homeade on pinterest) and press their hands. When dry I will use sharpee to right their name in center of hand and hang above cork strip.
alicia1teach is offline   Reply With Quote