Help

Bulletin Boards & Classroom Themes

Decorating Advice Needed

>

FrogLady

Decorating Advice Needed
Old 07-09-2012, 03:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Long story short, I have a frog theme and have had for the last 9 years. I am looking for some advice about this year. I am interested in having more interactive bulletin boards and ones that I change out with student work, etc. I was wondering on opions if it would look silly with each board a different boarder, etc. and most of them not being frogs? I am moving from 3rd to 5th grade and have had some of the studetns before and want a different look without toally losing the frogs. I have found so many wonderful ideas on buletinboards.com that I want to use. I have so much frog things that it will certainly still be "the frog room" it is known for. ha ha

Just wondering what others rooms are like. Thank you!

Last edited by FrogLady; 07-09-2012 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Delete message
FrogLady is offline   Reply With Quote

acoffland

Frog Theme
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

You can change it up by adding bugs and it will be more of a pond theme or woods theme.
acoffland is offline   Reply With Quote
Missy833

Missy833

Frog Theme
Old 07-18-2012, 08:16 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I am doing the frog theme for the first time this year. How and where did you find things to put in your classroom? I am having the hardest time so I just started making things. As for room ideas, last year I did all about community helpers. I took it a step further and made it a theme instead of just a month idea. I had guest speakers, job charts, posters laminated of family members and the jobs they do. It was really neat. I have also done a color theme where each section of my classroom was a different color and we did color hunts and I adding shapes later on. Hope this helps!

Missy833

Old 07-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

That's a great idea!
Missy833 is offline   Reply With Quote