Help

Bulletin Boards & Classroom Themes

Ocean/Treasure

>

Grandma D

Ocean/Treasure
Old 07-17-2012, 12:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I just joined ProTeacher today and this is my first post. I found the site as I searched for ideas for my ocean/treasure theme. I hit the jackpot after reading the ideas on the PT site!

I will be using treasure boxes for behavior incentives. Students will be rewarded with some sort of treasure in their boxes, gems, coins, etc. The room will be decorated with all sorts of ocean views and phrases. Most of them I got from earlier posts dating back as far as 2007. I will be creating fish folders - Family Involvement Starts Here - to go home each week. I thought the Open House Treat Bags was a cool idea. The bags will say - "Your children are real treasures! Thanks for sharing your wealth with me!" That night I will use treasure maps that the parents must follow to get to know the classroom.

I could go on and on but you get the idea. I look forward to getting to know you all as we learn and share with each other.

Grandma D is offline   Reply With Quote

1956BD

Love the treasure map idea
Old 07-17-2012, 10:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Welcome to Pro Teacher.
1956BD is offline   Reply With Quote