Help

The VENT

That co-worker

>

Violet4

That co-worker
Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

So I had been talking about her earlier this week on here. The one who tends to pester me with text messages. I haven't unblocked her messages ever since.

Well I have an idea. My roommate actually had a phone whose text messages legitimately never showed up on my phone. I hadn't blocked her number or anything it was just a glitch. I'm going to pretend the same has happened to my coworker. Muahaha...

Violet4 is offline   Reply With Quote

cruxian

Old 05-10-2019, 03:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I might well have done the same thing as I hate confrontation. I have a former colleague who is a bit (okay a lot) clueless socially, moved to a new school and didn't have people to talk to there. So she'd want to talk to me about it ALL THE TIME. Finally I just texted back and said, "I don't talk about work on the weekends." Then only responded to texts about non-work stuff on the weekends. (That was the nature of my complaint; you may just not want her to text you at all.)
The thing is though, I feel kinda sorry for her. She sounds clueless and by saying you're just not getting the texts, she doesn't know she's being annoying or pestering you. Is there anyway you can say to her more what it is you want? Fewer texts? None past a certain hour?
cruxian is online now   Reply With Quote

Violet4

A bit more about her
Old 05-10-2019, 04:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

She will blow up at you for anything at any time. Not just me, pretty much everyone. She's in a lot of trouble with admin for this. Telling her not to do something is just asking for an explosion. Not worth it.
Violet4 is offline   Reply With Quote