Help

The VENT

Grades are due....

>

hikinghiker

Grades are due....
Old 05-12-2019, 07:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

...in about 18 hours and I still have to imputes about 5 assignments, check to make sure I'm accurate, put in citizenship grades, and update my standards....

It's 9pm where I am and I have 0% motivation to start. Heavily resisting the urge to pull as all-nighter like a college student and try to grind out some of the more annoying and time sensitive tasks I need to do in the next two weeks. Also eating nachos. My diet was supposed to start on Saturday. Anyone else in this boat?

hikinghiker is offline   Reply With Quote

tgbwc

Not quite yet
Old 05-13-2019, 07:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Our grades will probably be due in early June.

So, I did the math, double checked and triple checked. Here’s something to ponder:
Take the subject grades that I teach and add in “Life, Work and Citizenship Skills" grades there are 25 grades per student, but it's doubled because of the final grade. That's a total of 1200 grades for just my homeroom. Add in my afternoon class (their homeroom teacher enters their citizenship grades) and that's a grand total of 1,850 grades that I enter for my 49 students. If I add in the rest of the academic grades (math, science, health, world language) the 49 students each get 90 grades for a total of 4,410 grades for the fourth quarter, assigned and entered by the two classroom teachers.
Fun times!
tgbwc is offline   Reply With Quote