The VENT

Clinic

>

BringOnSummer

BringOnSummer

Clinic
Old 05-16-2019, 06:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Our nurse was upset because National Nurses Appreciation Week was the same week as ours and administration went all out for teachers. Something different every day of that week. The nurse wasn't acknowledged at all.
Do your schools acknowledge the nursing staff? I guess our nurse is pretty much forgotten unless she's needed for something.

jov

Old 05-16-2019, 09:02 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

In my school, everyone gets to participate in the PTO's teacher appreciation luncheon, including paras, the nurse, secretary, custodian, principal, etc. They also give us a Dunkin Donuts gift card, but I think those were only for the teachers and paras. The teachers give the nurse, secretary, and principal a card/gift card from our sunshine fund on their special days.

Last edited by jov; 05-16-2019 at 11:59 AM..
jov is offline   Reply With Quote
123And456789

123And456789

Old 05-16-2019, 12:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I am sorry about your nurse not getting recognized for her great efforts but mine don't get me started: If I have a girl on her period, I HAVE to send her to her. What is her problem???????

MissESL

Nurse
Old 05-16-2019, 02:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

We have one nurse in the whole district. She is in each building one day a week, as we have five. Each year, she receives a gift card and flowers from our staff.

Itís hard to go al out when you only see them once a week, and itís not necessarily predictable, because stuff does come up. However, she is an excellent nurse and we show her appreciation in the ways that we can.
MissESL is online now   Reply With Quote