Help

Substitute Teachers

had the BEST MS assignment today!!!

>

yoohoo

had the BEST MS assignment today!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

One can never tell when they're going to hit the jackpot....I was quite apprehensive to work in this MS today (I barely slept last night worrying my brain out as to what was going to happen---have heard bd things about this place)...

well well well, let's just say it was so easy you could fall asleep and they wouldn't say a thing...I mean OMB!!!! The 8th graders came in quietly, looked at the board and got right to work all BEFORE I even had a chance to introduce myself!!!!

they were all sooo good I let them relax 5 minutes before class was over

yoohoo is offline   Reply With Quote

thordau4

Wow!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm so amazed, I am speechless
thordau4 is offline   Reply With Quote
subczy

subczy

well I am glad
Old 01-12-2010, 06:26 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

someone had a good day in ms. Actually mine wasn't bad yesterday. They were VERY unruly, but I had met w/ the teacher before she left and she said this is the level that is acceptable to her and as long as they dont' get any worse. *siigh* great. I am back again today but they are testing in the lab. the reg. teacher told me to take roll, walk them down then return to the classroom and I can grade from yesterday (did it yesterday) and read a book. However, I talked to the other teachers and they said no we have to stay in the computer lab. hmmm. We'll see how this goes.

P.S. I'd rather start the day on my own or the hour on my own rather than take over in the middle of an hour from a teacher.