Help

Substitute Teachers

Jobulator Ad ON Aesop

>

wnlbutterfly

Jobulator Ad ON Aesop
Old 01-17-2010, 08:09 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

With all this talk about Aesop blocking some of the programs out there, today I logged in to find an AD on there for a 30 day free trial for Jobulator. We have never had ads on here before so I assume that Jobulator is produced by AESOP perhaps?

wnlbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Lynette12

Lynette12

Old 01-17-2010, 01:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I used Jobular when I had the free 30 day trial. But I did not subscribe to it afterwards. It is a great program because the computer makes a noise when there is a job and you don't have to sit in front of the computer constantly. But you still have to log in to get the job and usually it is gone by then. If you are sitting at the computer you can see the job right away and if you are already logged on take it. I would at least try the 30 day trial.

wnlbutterfly

Old 01-25-2010, 08:05 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I did take the 30 day trial, and I do like that the Jobulator is sitting on the desktop. But most of my jobs comes from the secretary calling me first, then putting it into Aesop, so I doubt I will get a lot of use out it, but thought it was worth checking it out.
wnlbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote